Jemaah

Wednesday 6 March 2013

IT'S YELLOW 24


On a one fine day, a man goes to the doctor and asks why he's been feeling too ill. The doctor carrry out a thorough check on him and finally replies, "sir..I'm sorry to tell you that, you have got the disease known as Yellow 24." "What's that?" the man asked. "It means your internal organs have started turning yellow and I'm sorry to say that you have got 24 hours to live."

The man goes home sadly and tells his wife the bad news. His wife says "well, will you come to Bingo with me tonight then? Otherwise you will never be able to." The man agrees, so he and his wife go to the Bingo. He finds that he's won the one-line and got $20. He begins to think that this isn't such a bad day after all. Twenty minutes later he's won the full house and got $150. He enters the lucky draw, worth $500 and wins that too. 

The Bingo Caller calls him up on the stage and says "I don't believe it mate, you have won three competitions in a total of $670 in one night. You must be the luckiest man on earth!" The man says, "Well...no I am not. I have got Yellow 24." The Bingo Caller looks down at the piece of paper he's holding and start clapping. "I don't believe it, he won the raffle's as well!"....

No comments:

Post a Comment